This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This boy I have loved for so long..my feelings are here to stay..forever?
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

I can relate to how you're feeling and I don't for a second doubt the strength of your feelings and how much this situation is hurting you.

But I am going to be very honest, this is unhealthy. No matter how much you like him, it obviously is not working, he hasn't responded in the way he should. You know maybe he does like you back, but maybe you also scare him with the magnitude of your feelings. You need to move on from him, and put yourself first! I know it's not easy, and I know that you're reading this thinking I can't just get over him, but eventually you will, but you're not going to get anywhere if you refuse to try and just dwell on it.

I know your friends are saying he'll come around, thats because as a friend it's there job to say that to protect you, have you ever seen that movie 'he's just not that into you' , rent it, theres a book read that to, but most importantly listen to that one sentence.

Who knows what may happen in the future, he may soon confess his love for you, or maybe you'll meet someone else and fall head over heels in love with them. The thing is at the momnet everything revolves around him with no results, this could be stopping you from meeting someone else.

I know it's not the answer you want, you want to hear he likes you, and he'll eventually come round, hang in there. As long as you carry on with the same behaviour you'll get the same results.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tom - 03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
[] - Kaley - 03-24-2014, 04:46 PM
[] - Bananas - 03-24-2014 04:50 PM