This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where are the "millions" of Scientologists?
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM

Im an Indipendent Scientologist.
Im in agree with you: where are the millions of scientologist?
The church of scientologist it telling us a lot of PR (pubblic relation).
The church is counting a scientologist also who buy or receive just one book of Dianetics or Scientology...

But in first I want to tell you a truth.
The right sequence is:
you read a book
you apply what the book write
if you feel better doing that you are happy.
so, you read more and apply more and feel better more... why do you think that this is wrong?
This is the normal way of growing of one Scientologist.
Really is so important to know if there are millions Scientologist? I like only to grow and feel better.

But do you know another situation more serious:
Here in "yahoo answer" no one Scientologist of the church can read your questions... yes... in the church this is strictly forbidden. Big penalty are done to staff or student that are surfing the internet finding for Scientology opinion that are not the official website of the church... yeah, total repression... and this is done from a church that promote the personal freedom.
Here in the yahoo answers there are only two staff of the church that are answering. This two persons are the only authorized to read and answer in the Internet, no other body can.

I'm and Indipendent Scientologist that arrived to understand how wrong is the church asking only for money. Not looking for the real freedom or happyness of people.

Now Im happy to be in the Indipendent field because I can do the Bridge, without repeating courses more times (another problem of the church) and without the problem to find the lot of money, and i'm free to surf the internet telling you my thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hal Roach - 10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
[] - Pirate AMâ„¢ - 10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
[] - tarielle_au - 10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
[] - Theta Works - 10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
[] - Amarillo - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM
[] - Jesco - 10-15-2012, 08:19 PM