This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop being depressed over this?
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
How to stop being depressed over this?
So my dad took me to get my hair dyed at this really cool place in Deep Ellum about a week ago. At the shop, I saw this guy that works there who was AMAZINGLY attractive. He is like 24 or so. I like couldn't stop staring at him, I was so captured by his presence. BUT, I'm a pre-teen, so it's not like this would ever happen.. But I can't stop thinking about him and being depressed by the fact that I'm too young for him. I even went to the salon's facebook page and searched for him. I found him and I went to his page and completely stalked him. I feel like a weirdo stalker but I can't stop. I have been feeling really sad and depressed lately.... Please don't say mean things. I just want help Sad
It's really hard to explain my exact feelings for this person but it's more than just "He was amazingly attractive" . That sounds really stupid and there's more to it I just don't know how to explain it. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to stop being depressed over this? - Sage - 03-24-2014 04:48 PM
[] - George - 03-24-2014, 04:54 PM
[] - dancinintherain - 03-24-2014, 04:55 PM
[] - Walker - 03-24-2014, 05:00 PM