This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Pack His Bags and Kick Him Out?
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Should I Pack His Bags and Kick Him Out?
I am a Nosy Girlfriend I Must Admit...Boyfriend Blocked me on Facebook?
So we've been arguing lately about facebook. Whenever we get into fights he'd say he's single on Facebook. Then delete it hours later when we have made up. He put a status that said "Who's Up" and this girl said "I'm up waiting for you" He LIKED her comment (laying in bed with me the whole time because we live together) The girl commented "Just joking" momments later. We would usually comment on each other's pages but he blocked me!!Because I cursed him out for liking that girl's flirtatious comment. (I can still see his profile from another page) He also puts up status' where he says He is tired of not being trusted and wants someone to truly love him" I commented on that one and said You have me!!!I cursed him out for saying that too. We made up when i noticed i have been BLOCKED. I said Accept me NOW or it's over. He said he was going to unblock me and send a request until I gave him an ultimatum over something so stupid I think I will pack his bags tonight when he comes home. What do you think I should do ? I have never caught him cheating He tells me that he just wants to love and be loyal to me FACEBOOK is ruining us. I deleted my account not wanting to stalk his page but i have to see what's going on...Him and I met on Facebook so I know he would not mind hooking up over the net. I do Love him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I Pack His Bags and Kick Him Out? - Crazy Beautiful - 10-15-2012 08:11 PM
[] - Leona - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Cheryl - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - BrookiieBabessx - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - shadowsdreamisman - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Megafunk - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Nashelle - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM