This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Pack His Bags and Kick Him Out?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM

Sounds to me like he is not cheating at all - hes just getting sick and tired of your lack of trust, but hes not dealing with it in the right way. Blocking you and then unblocking you several times. Changing his relationship status to "single" and then changing it back to "in a relationship" later in the day when you have made up. You're both acting like 5 year olds, sorry to be harsh. If you can't learn to trust him and he can't learn not to get back at you through facebook every time you have an argument, then this relationship is going nowhere. I really think you both have some serious growing up to do. Why don't BOTH of you get rid of facebook and concentrate on having a proper adult relationship without airing your dirty laundry in the status box every time some little thing goes wrong. Seriously, your "friends" on facebook will lose respect for you very soon with the way you're both acting. Trust me - they don't want to know about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Leona - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Cheryl - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - BrookiieBabessx - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - shadowsdreamisman - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Megafunk - 10-15-2012 08:20 PM
[] - Nashelle - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM