This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Pack His Bags and Kick Him Out?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM

My dear you are beyond a nosey girlfriend...you are psycho! Has he ever given you a reason to not trust him!? Have you ever caught him cheating on you?! If the answer is "No!", you need to give him a break and check yourself. I do not know you from a can of paint, but it sounds to me that you have trust issues (maybe you have experienced cheating, witnessed it or just insecure). If the man has not given you any reason to bust his balls then don't. You are creating what we psychs like to coin as a "self fulfilling prophecy", in other words,"you" will make a person, situation, an action to be what "you" (usually negative) want it to be. If the individual respond in the behavior "you" have forced them to act out on (calling them a liar repeatedly, henceforth they have never lied, but out of frustration, they lie...just an example) you then say, "see I told you so" or "I knew it!"...keep in mind this is "your insecurity" you are needing validation for. Look, all that nagging is what it is...nagging! Stop it! You have learned this annoying behavior and you need to break the cycle. You need to do some introspection and learn, understand and love oneself in order to move forward in life with yourself and those you love. Be a better you and stop the stressin!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Leona - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Cheryl - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - BrookiieBabessx - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - shadowsdreamisman - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Megafunk - 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
[] - Nashelle - 10-15-2012 08:20 PM