This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i never met anyone that evil before?
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM
i never met anyone that evil before?
In college I met a boy, i didn't know he was that cruel after five month of hanging out with him. I was hanging out with two guy friends at once. One boy liked me and i didn't know he was good. The other one acted out as a nice person so i fall for it. I screwed myself over a group of girls teamed up for this situation to happen. After I found out i was being played i burst my tears for three years of amount of time to heal. I feel very upset, then he went out with a new girl and used this picture on facebook. His friends and family are talking about me calling me a user trying to trick men into raising me. I have my own job , i dont need peoples money...

hes so cruel he told all his friends about me , how im forcing him to like me. am i really doing this to him . i haven't even contacted him for the past few years. he keeps ruing in back to me on purpose so i would burst into tears and send all this message to lose my anger to make myself look bad. im actually a good person but i never met anyone who could ruin your life of being 22years old in college. excuse my poor grammar i regret for not doing well in school and meeting boys too early.
if i could face myself to another boy it may take thirty years to heal this kind of trauma ..
i did , every time i see him i pretend i dont know him lol. so his friends wont believe him hahaha loser.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i never met anyone that evil before? - Lazy-assedlunchroom975 - 03-24-2014 04:52 PM
[] - Aa - 03-24-2014, 05:01 PM
[] - JediMaster_25 - 03-24-2014, 05:09 PM
[] - Ford_Craney - 03-24-2014, 05:09 PM