This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend problem! Please help!!!?
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

To be bluntly honest,her friends probably started saying things (teaseing her,making fun,etc.), someone else is in the picture, or she didn&#x27;t feel the relationship,but doesn&#x27;t want to ruin the friendship. Probably the first one. talk to her. If she really wants to be &quot;friends&quot; she will give you the HONEST reason. I could be wrong, but honesty is a real part of any relationship. If she doesn&#x27;t you will find out soon enough. As for you. Don&#x27;t worry about it. You&#x27;re not married, this was your girlfriend. You have many more and a great future ahead of you. I know its gonna hurt, but if you really do care about her and respect wanting to be friends do it. Support her in what she does and try to help her when she&#x27;s in the wrong, cause what she did to u is terrible and doesn&#x27;t need to be repeated. I hope you find happiness soon an i hope it all turns out well. &lt;3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 03-24-2014, 05:01 PM
[] - friskymisty01 - 03-24-2014, 05:10 PM
[] - Lorena - 03-24-2014 05:19 PM