This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is my marriage a joke?
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

Wow!! What an epic!! Your husband - simply put is a married man living a single life. He says he committed to family time ha ha ha you are kidding yourself - family and marriage is a 50/50 committment. And since he shares so much of his time with his child ha ha he is hiding behind that child. He is using your child to let out his fustrations by playing etc You haven't mentioned any quality time spent with you... only cover up stuff to make things look good to others and he is kidding you there too. He has an under laying alterior motive and has had this ever since he met you. And that pick up line he use on you, I bet he still uses it. Gees girl how much more proof do you want? You have it all there -- all your questions are already answered.
Great that you are still young, get out asap if I were you - you still have a life ahead of you. Don't waste your life here. I think he treats you worse than the girls he is playing with!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
is my marriage a joke? - Wine - 03-24-2014, 04:55 PM
[] - Claire - 03-24-2014, 05:01 PM
[] - Pritam - 03-24-2014, 05:02 PM
[] - __A_YAHOO_USER__ - 03-24-2014 05:06 PM