This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to gain access back to my old Facebook Account?
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM
How to gain access back to my old Facebook Account?
___Ok here's a summary of what happened:
*I changed schools (public to private)
*Instead of going through my big friends list and deleting a tonne of people, I made a fresh new account.
*I thought it would a good idea (it wasn't) to change the profile name and password to something I'd never remember. (The name is a bunch of random letters, and the password is a bunch of random numbers)
I don't remember either, but I figured out how to find the old profile's name and username.
___Here's a summary of the issue:
*The main email used for that facebook profile was my dad's, and he stopped using it a very long time ago, (well before I changed schools) and can't remember the password. when I got my own email address, I changed the facebook's email to this one, I disconnected my new email with the old account, to connect it to the new account. So basically I can't send a recovery email to either emails because one isn't working anymore, and the other isn't connected to the account.
___Here's a summary of what I need help with:
I either want to
*COMPLETELY delete my facebook account, (not what they call deleting, I want all of my info completely removed from facebook)
*or somehow get access to my account back, so if I can't fully delete it, I can at least delete all my posts, pictures, friends, etc so it isn't associated with me at all.
I appreciate any help. Thank you!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to gain access back to my old Facebook Account? - AlphaGamer9 - 03-24-2014 04:57 PM
[] - abraXus - 03-24-2014, 05:03 PM