This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a very strange insecurity… I need someone's opinion on it.?
03-24-2014, 05:29 PM

I use to do the same thing. One day a met a VERY POPULAR girl with an out-going personality and I thought it was the greats thing that she didn't mind hanging with me. She wasn't my type girl, but she was still awesome as a person. One day were talking and she told me how lucky I was and she wished sometimes she could live my life. I thought she was teasing me, but she wasn't. I told her I'd gladly trade places, because she's knows people, people know her, she smiles laughs and makes others smile and laugh. Everybody alway invites her and wants her around AND EVERYBODY talks to her. She said that was the problem. She can't seem to get any quiet time and just relax and be "normal". She told she likes being around me because we actually have conversations about different things. Most of the time she doesn't know what I'm talking about, but it nice to be entertained, instead of BEING EXPECTED to entertain. She told me... "A lot of times I feel like I'm just being used for peoples fun."
The point is; How you see yourself, isn't accurate to what others see. You should always be you. Let people deal with that. Its called Self Respect from you and Respect from others. Changing all the time to please people (every one) is called a puppet. He may just enjoy some quiet "one on one" time with the opposite sex. (YOU)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mike Lee - 03-24-2014, 05:03 PM
[] - Mel - 03-24-2014, 05:13 PM
[] - Jah - 03-24-2014, 05:22 PM
[] - Bobbie - 03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
[] - Cici - 03-24-2014, 05:28 PM
[] - Ez2Tock2 - 03-24-2014 05:29 PM
[] - Gerald - 03-24-2014, 05:31 PM
[] - Mi✕... - 03-24-2014, 05:35 PM