This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a very strange insecurity… I need someone's opinion on it.?
03-24-2014, 05:31 PM

I'll be honest, you sound like a million other women i know. so this strange insecurity is actually very common. First off, don't believe what you see on social media. Pictures are misleading. Everyone isn't have a great time all of the time. They only post pictures of those fun times so it looks that way. Second, guys tend to have many acquaintances (at least more than girls on average) but how many of those guys are really friends? maybe 5or6. How many are good friends? maybe 2 or 3. As a guy i truly don't understand why girls always are afraid of looking like a "loser" because they don't have 2 billion friends on facebook. Your no different than anybody else. Don't worry about what "he might think". If he likes you he won't gives two shits about anything or anyone but you. and i'll let you in on a little secret about guy friends to guys. Most of those guy friends find the girl attractive and that the only reason why they are your friend. Don't believe me? ask any guy. Most of the women they are friends with, they find attractive. Not all and not always but a lot of the time. So don't worry about having guy friends. They're overrated. And as for those one on one friendships, keep them. If you know or with this guy long enough, you will see all those dudes except for maybe a few drop to the wayside,becoming nobodies while those few close friendships that you have will stay strong. Sorry, i know this won't get rid of your insecurity about friends but hopefully my input has helped you out somewhat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mike Lee - 03-24-2014, 05:03 PM
[] - Mel - 03-24-2014, 05:13 PM
[] - Jah - 03-24-2014, 05:22 PM
[] - Bobbie - 03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
[] - Cici - 03-24-2014, 05:28 PM
[] - Ez2Tock2 - 03-24-2014, 05:29 PM
[] - Gerald - 03-24-2014 05:31 PM
[] - Mi✕... - 03-24-2014, 05:35 PM