This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible for two people to be on the same plane of consciousness in dreams?
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Is it possible for two people to be on the same plane of consciousness in dreams?
-My own dreams can be prophetic as often as they are not.
=It was explained to me that Buddhist monks have been known to use Astral traveling methods and the person I am dreaming of (or with) is, in fact, a buddhist.

Nearly 7 years ago, I had two, vivid, recurring dreams two nights in a row about a boy I had never met.
The next day (in reality), I went on a vacation and, before I really knew what was happening, I started walking toward a group of guys. Thats when he turned around--the boy from my dreams. I recognized him immediately. We grew quite close over the next year, though we liver far away. Eventually, we lost touch over the years.

Recently, however, I have been dreaming of him. The dreams are so real, vivid, and tangible. When I wake, I often still feel his touch on my skin. The dreams are in no way sexual, but rather romantic. Every time I awake before we are able to so much as kiss. In most of the dreams, he simply holds me and we talk about how our lives have been since we had last seen each other. So simple, but oh so real.

So what are some possible interpretations? Do you believe it is possible that my prophetic dreaming "ability" is allowing him to "be with me" through Astral traveling? Vice versa? Are these, in fact, prophetic dreams telling me we will cross paths again soon? Or do you think this means nothing at all?

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the length!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible for two people to be on the same plane of consciousness in dreams? - A Beautiful Disaster - 03-24-2014 04:59 PM
[] - Eliot K - 03-24-2014, 05:01 PM
[] - shiggenblugg - 03-24-2014, 05:06 PM
[] - clayinspiration - 03-24-2014, 05:09 PM
[] - Alex - 03-24-2014, 05:16 PM
[] - Eli - 03-24-2014, 05:20 PM
[] - Steve - 03-24-2014, 05:23 PM
[] - Fake Genius - 03-24-2014, 05:24 PM