This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to make friends in college with a personality disorder?
03-25-2014, 04:08 AM

Hey, mabye I got that disease too! Well, kind of. Yeah, I get you, I have trouble making friends in college also. I&#x27;m 22 old guy, very shy and get awkward socializing with people. I&#x27;m starting to leave that habit. Today, I kinda skipped class because I felt very depressed. It&#x27;s a long story. On text everything flows better. I just wanted to let you know, that you are not alone, there&#x27;s lots of people like this. I recommend you finding yourself first, and be happy with your hobbies etc.You are just not finding the right people. I recommend a book that it&#x27;s called &quot;The power of listening&quot; by Ismael Cala. I&#x27;m reading it and it&#x27;s very good. It&#x27;s helping me through my problem. Hey, if you want a friend, I could be one. Talk to me about anything, okey. Let&#x27;s help each other with our problems. I might know stuff you don&#x27;t know and you might know stuff I don&#x27;t know. It&#x27;s a win, win situation. I want to start helping people and to find who I really am. My email is
magicdragondestiny@hotmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Shadow - 03-25-2014, 03:58 AM
[] - Clark Beckinsale - 03-25-2014 04:08 AM