This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm obsessed with my friends w/ benefit!? D:?
03-25-2014, 09:59 AM
I think I'm obsessed with my friends w/ benefit!? D:?
My friends w/ benefit's name is John. So John and I became friends w/ benefits in 2012 when I was 13 and he was 14. We've never had sex, only oral sex. But the thing is I've always secretly liked John but never told him. I know there's no hope for us ever being in a relationship because I know for a fact he doesn't think I'm good enough for him. He also knows I've had other friends with benefits and he's always calling me a hoe about it but that was all in 2012, I don't have any other friends w/ benefit's besides John because I actually really, really like him, probably even in love with him. Aaand here's the part where you might think I'm insane: I stalk him. I don't follow him around or anything, I just cyber stalk him on twitter but I don't even have a twitter, I just look at his twitter and read all his tweets... I also look at all his comments on Instagram. Do you think I'm crazy? Also I look at the the girls pics that like/comment his pictures to see if they're prettier... /.\

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think I'm obsessed with my friends w/ benefit!? D:? - Yasmin - 03-25-2014 09:59 AM
[] - Maari Latoa - 03-25-2014, 10:10 AM