This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is a disaster, please help!!!!?
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM

I am not answering because I want any points I am doing so because maybe I can help you.This situation is terrible and I can understand why your are feeling so anxious and scared and betrayed.

First ,I feel that Chris' parents have got to set boundaries and limits for him and that is NOT your job to tell him when he is being inappropriate.Why would Kasai's mother leave her overnight at Chris' condo and not expect the inevitable to happen? Kasai's mom needs to be more responsible for her daughter since her judgment is somewhat impaired .

Kasi has started this entire mess by lying to you and this is a serious situation.I think you should hear her out but break it off with her.

Trying to contact Chris when you have a restraining order on you is a very bad idea.You must obey the law to prove you are trying to be responsible. I would not be friends with Chris after this either.You need to cut these people out of your life for your own sake.

The smart thing to do would be to sit down by yourself and write out an out line of exactly what happened.Do not be too detailed. For instance say " In may my GF Kris told me she had been raped by Chris and I threatened him.Tell the judge you were being protective and it did not come out until later that Kasi had lied to you.Don't bring up too many details because it just confuses the facts.Answer any questions you are asked with simple answers.If you are asked if you made threats say "Yes I did" if you can get in the part about the fact that after finding out the truth you apologized to Chris parents and would have apologized to Chris if the restraining order had not been in place. Some how you need to let it be known you were not aware of his had a low IQ and that if you had known you would have handled everything differently. Placing blame on any one will do you no good but do defend yourself when you can.

This is hard but you will get through it.Just be polite and keep you cool and answer everything you can with simple answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lydia - 10-15-2012 08:24 PM
[] - Barbara H - 10-15-2012, 08:24 PM
[] - extitude - 10-15-2012, 08:24 PM