This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get a profile picture on here?
03-26-2014, 01:19 AM

You may do do this TWO times. This has worked for me many times, but it's I often have to do most of this TWO times, because sometimes the Yahoo server computers don't SEE the image file on the hard drive IS in the correct image file format.

You need to upload an image in either .GIF or .JPG to YOUR hard drive FIRST before you can upload an image as your Yahoo AND YA avatar. Different devices to it it differently. But the way I upload images to MY hard drive is to click the picture I want to upload, Then I get menu box and select "Save image as, I click the FOLDER IN the "My Pictures" folder I want to save the image to, give the image a file name, then click "Save."

To upload your image as your avatar:

1. Click either your avatar OR the "My activity" tab

2. Click the ""Edit my preferences" hyperlink

4. Click the "Update photo" hyperlink.
5. Click the Add photo. hyperlink. You should get a box with 'Browse "button" where you can find the image file you want to upload.

6.Click either the file name or or an appropriate button to upload To Yahoo.

7. In the Select photo" box Click the photo you want to use as your avatar. You might need to re-size the image. If there's dashed line around the image, pull in either the cornered or sides so the photo "fits " within the dashed lines.

8. Click the "Use selected" button

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - oklatonola - 03-26-2014 01:19 AM
[] - echinopsis . - 03-26-2014, 01:32 AM
[] - Riki - 03-26-2014, 01:35 AM