This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens when you more than hurt a Virgo woman?
03-26-2014, 03:43 AM
What happens when you more than hurt a Virgo woman?
You'll probably claim that I'm the most indecent man you've ever heard. As a taurus me I fell in love with a Virgo at first sight, fairly common in astrology I saw. Social network has developed thus far in order for me to write my confession of love to her but she never saw me more than a friend. Doing my research, I thought Taurus and Virgo was a great pair and I sat in confusion. I guess I took things too far and we always ended up fighting maybe because she wanted to be alone? 2 years and everything I do always reminds of her, the cold winter days and the heat of the summer even the songs listen to. My last conversation with her was that was trying to forget her so I burned the drawings (I'm an artist), and deleted all the photos I had of her AND I said "maybe you deserve this, fuck you" my question is what now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What happens when you more than hurt a Virgo woman? - John L - 03-26-2014 03:43 AM
[] - Bubbles - 03-26-2014, 03:54 AM
[] - Felicia - 03-26-2014, 04:08 AM