This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kissed guy but hasn't texted back or accepted facebook friend request?
03-27-2014, 01:47 AM
Kissed guy but hasn't texted back or accepted facebook friend request?
Basically, I went to a party the other night and I was introduced to this guy that i kind of knew (goes to my friends college). We got talking and then spend the rest of the night getting off (even took me outside for a more private kiss). He was really affectionate saying i was really attractive and that we should meet up over the holidays. He then gave me his number and told me text him which i did saying somethin like its *****, how was your night - I got no response at all and then i friend requested him on facebook, but its still pending and its been over nearly two weeks. I'm so confused, he said he thought i was hot and i really kind of like him, we have a lot in common but then i hear nothing from him. What does this mean?! He's been on facebook, so has blantantly ignored my request. He is an actual decent guy according to my friends that know him (they're bare confused too) and I'm just left here quite confused, and slightly annoyed. What does any of this mean? Why would he say all of that and just ignore me? Someone help me, thankyou!! X

P.s i have only texted him once

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Kissed guy but hasn't texted back or accepted facebook friend request? - Alex - 03-27-2014 01:47 AM
[] - Casey - 03-27-2014, 01:54 AM
[] - Machoman - 03-27-2014, 02:05 AM
[] - Robin - 03-27-2014, 02:11 AM
[] - Kim - 03-27-2014, 02:12 AM
[] - icup - 03-27-2014, 02:22 AM
[] - Jeff Davies - 03-27-2014, 02:37 AM
[] - Dale - 03-27-2014, 02:50 AM