This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I my boyfriend posted my suicide note all over the web.?
03-28-2014, 03:41 AM

Your first step is get rid of that worthless piece of crap you call a boyfriend! That just made me so mad to read that...grrrr Second step, whatever you post is for "public" knowledge, if you did not want others to read it or know about it, you should have either called him or wrote a personal note. BUT, he did not have your permission to do such a thing like that and post it...if you can go back and get a copy of it on Twitter and facebook, get it, it's your proof that he did such an imature thing. (and don't tell anyone you are doing this either= it's not their business to start with) Then seek a lawyer and see what he says.There are some states that do find that illegal but like I said you need to call a lawyer and ask about it. Now for the feeling humiliated, I KNOW you do because you would no be human otherwise but honey, it's really ok because sooner or later what he posted others will realize THEY are the jerks and should not feel one thing because that idiot posted something so personal between him and yourself. Please don't let it ruin your day. You can't help "think" about it of course but don't let it ruin you day. And remember, as the old saying goes, "this too shall pass". Please try to get a copy of what he posted and then call a lawyer to see what can be done. Next go out and get yourself an ice cream with a girlfriend and just have a nice conversation and laugh. Trust me, you don't need that idiot in your life and do NOT forgive him either no matter what he says to you, that is just unforgiveable! Best of luck to you and God Bless
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Haggi - 03-28-2014, 03:32 AM
[] - rockstarrockers - 03-28-2014, 03:36 AM
[] - Cyndi - 03-28-2014 03:41 AM
[] - rosalie - 03-28-2014, 03:55 AM