This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a Sagittarius woman confused about an Aquarius man! soo confused!?
03-28-2014, 04:15 PM

I understand your frustration, however, I also see what he's doing. Aquarians have an extremely hard time telling you how they feel. If you think its frustrating for you know that it's also the same for them. Take the bit where he says "well we aren't dating, so what would you call it?" He's asking you what this relationship is. We need guidance when it comes to our emotions. We will never, ever be the first person to say we love you.. Unless by chance you are giving off so many vibes that it becomes obvious.. Why? Because we are insecure when it comes to emotions. People see us as aloof and cold when in reality we care more than you will ever know. We are just good at putting up a front. Second thing that I picked up was when later on you mentioned the future and his response was, "I want you." It's certainly not what you wanted to hear.. Its nothing romantical.. But Aquarius isn't one for writing a best seller romance novel.. They are logical and better suited for science and out of the box thinking. This isn't to say his love is not real, on the contrary, we love as much as the next person. If he didn't want you in his life you would know and if he continues to see you even after you give him an ultimatum then his love is real. Be patient with him. He wants you, it just takes us a little longer than others. I hope this helps because I have lost several people in my life that I cared for simply because I couldn't express myself properly. I make jokes about serious matters and others see it as uncaring. Good luck with it all, I wish you the best with your aqua. My motto is: anything worth having is never easy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - cosmickisses2u - 03-28-2014, 03:59 PM
[] - Jaja - 03-28-2014 04:15 PM