This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont know how to go about this? (crush problems)?
03-28-2014, 06:25 PM
I dont know how to go about this? (crush problems)?
There is this guy at school and he is 1yr younger than me: blonde, blue eyes, smart, funny, plays on the football team. (Whole package lol)
I have had a crush on him since the beginning of the school year. He is in one of my classes, sat next to me once (table partners) and it seemed like he was flirting with me... He would lay on my shoulder, make me laugh, help me when i got stuck on my Spanish (subject we share "class we are in"). He licked my cheeck once and we shared food, brought me a cupcake he made special for me because it was my birthday. He accepted my following request on instagram right away like literaly seconds.
I have never asked anyone out before, i dont really show my feelings of having a crush all obvious like some girls. I dont know what to do, any advice on how i can know if he actually likes me, or how to ask him out?
This guy influences my day with his perfect smile, and his awesome laugh, and his warm hugs, i see him at least 3 times a day. do =Big Grin
not=:'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I dont know how to go about this? (crush problems)? - brittni - 03-28-2014 06:25 PM
[] - salty - 03-28-2014, 06:36 PM