This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I deal with school and my anxiety?
03-29-2014, 08:49 AM
How can I deal with school and my anxiety?
I am in eighth grade, (I am a girl) and I can't deal with the stress of homework and intimidating teachers. I don't get enough sleep and find it really hard to get up in the morning, and I am often tardy for first hour, sometimes as late as second. I have average grades, but they have been decreasing because I've been slacking on homework. Everyday I have tons of it and since I have pretty bad anxiety I am short tempered when it comes to things like that, it's mostly just with homework though. My parents yell at me for waking up late or not doing hw and it really takes a toll on my emotions because I'm kind of soft hearted and whenever I get in trouble I feel like crying. I only have a few friends and one best friend, who is the only person who comes to my house. I'm kind of overweight and I hate sports (mostly because I hate working with people I'm not close friends with) and I'm kind of a homebody. I tell my parents that I hate school and they just get angry, I've looking into online schooling and doesn't seem like its right for me. Earlier in the year I would skip almost once a week but I realized if i kept that up there would be legal matters involved so I've been spreading it out, but it's hard. Next semester is coming up and i a excited because that means not late assignments and a fresh start, plus I'll be out of some classes that I hate... But first I have to get through midterms. They're next week and I haven't started studying. I need to get myself straightened out. Especially with getting up in the morning and homework. HELP!!!!! (Sorry if this sounded like a bunch of rambling!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I deal with school and my anxiety? - Poiloi - 03-29-2014 08:49 AM
[] - Jazz - 03-29-2014, 08:57 AM
[] - Jason L - 03-29-2014, 09:12 AM