This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I deal with school and my anxiety?
03-29-2014, 09:12 AM

First thing I want to suggest is get OFF caffeine (if you drink it) I found this was one of the main things that caused me to do poorly in school. It lowers your energy (in the long run), it prevents you from getting good restful sleep and it actually is one of the main causes for general anxiety. Get off of it completely and give yourself like 3 weeks before you notice any difference. I know this may sound weird but diet can play a HUUUUGE role in how you feel overall. Having a good diet can actually give you a much more clear mind and much more energy.. it can also just give you a good sense of well being. I know because when I drastically changed my diet (cut out gluten and dairy mainly) my whole world changed within a month. My whole life, I was exactly how you describe yourself.. low energy, no motivation, hated school.. always had tons of homework because I always put it off till last minute.. etc etc.. when I changed my diet and got rid of caffeine, WOW!!, everything changed.. It was a night and day difference.. most people don't even think about diet as the key and that's the big problem.. You cannot force yourself to have energy or get motivated but you can support your body's natural way of producing these things and it's called "what you eat and put in your body"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jazz - 03-29-2014, 08:57 AM
[] - Jason L - 03-29-2014 09:12 AM