This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much to charge for social media consulting?
03-29-2014, 04:53 PM

I know google ads charge from $.50-$50/click (meaning if some one clicks on your ad, your charged that amount). These are the ads on the side of the google search engine. You should figure out how many views you are getting on average each month, and find the flat rate. Google obviously charges stupid amounts of money. If its your friend's parent, I would try to come up with something extremely reasonable, and treat him like a customer (if you give him a great deal, he is more likely to go off and tell his other "business friends" (or whatever you would like to call them), and they will be more interested in you, meaning more money in the long run. In my opinion, i would charge half a cent per view, meaning if you get 5000 views in a month, your profiting $25+ the money from social media sites. This would be ALOT cheaper for the small business owner, and it's alot easier for customers to notice them. Lets say you have another 5 businesses wanting to get in on this, that $25/mo. on the 5,000 views/mo. just turned into $125/mo. Eventually once you have more clients + viewers , you can increase your prices per click, and you will earn more $$$.

Goodluck, and I hope this works!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chris - 03-29-2014 04:53 PM
[] - Jo W - 03-29-2014, 05:03 PM
[] - Arindum Chowdry - 03-29-2014, 05:14 PM