This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help, any advice?
03-30-2014, 07:41 AM
I need help, any advice?
I'm 15 1/2 years old, soon to be 16, and for the past few monthd I've been overly depressed. I've been depressed before and I've had suicidal thoughts, in fact in 2012 when I was taken to Canyon Ridge hospital for going on a rage at my mom and step dad, I attempted to commit suicide in my room my strangling myself with a towel, but failed. I don't think my mother really understands, because she says she's provided me with the best life she could have being a single parent, and I appreciate that but I hate the fact that she doesn't seem to understand when I say I'm not a materialistic person, materials and going places does not make people happy. I've never had a real friend, the people who I use to call my friends have done nothing but sh*t in my face, regardless of me reaching my hands out to them and accepting them into my home, I've always been used. No females care too much about me, I'm a decent looking guy, very intelligent, but they always find something wrong with me. They judge me without even getting to know me. I have to watch my friends as they get to date and have decent girlfriends while I have nothing. I had to endure this in elementary school when all the kids in my class got cards for Valentines day, I didn't even get one. Things like this hurt me. I'm now 15 and I see no reason why I shouldn't be going to the movies with girls or going on dates with girls to fast food restuarants. These are things teenagers my age do.That's why I deactived my facebook account, seeing these things does nothing but depress me. The only girl I really actually cared for (no lust, I actually had emotions for her) blew me off and now I have to watch as she grows closer to her boyfriend she's been with for over a year. I just want to die.
I think about death every day. I can't explain how I feel to my mother, I just can't find the words to say. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to tell me I'm 15 and I don't know anything, I just can't do it anymore. If I'm miserable now because of the way girls treat me, if I get older and get the same treatment I just can't keep feeling that pain. I am a sorry excuse for a person. I just want to leave this world. I don't feel like I belong here. It isn't for me, I'm not for it.
@Chris I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but I am an atheist. Been one since 2012.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help, any advice? - 787 - 03-30-2014 07:41 AM
[] - Acetek - 03-30-2014, 07:42 AM
[] - A DRAGON - 03-30-2014, 07:54 AM
[] - Chris Ancor - 03-30-2014, 08:01 AM
[] - Alikat - 03-30-2014, 08:16 AM
[] - Straightshooter3 - 03-30-2014, 08:30 AM
[] - Glenn & Brenda - 03-30-2014, 08:45 AM
[] - ArmageddonOutahere - 03-30-2014, 08:57 AM