This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help, any advice?
03-30-2014, 09:10 AM

You need to realize that at your age life can be very frustrating and depressing. Maybe you need to get involved in some school activities where you can make good friends like math clubs, or sports or maybe if you are artistic art or theatre clubs.

Also pick up some books on how to pick up girls, don't do everything they say, but read up and see what the common factor in picking up girls is, see what most of them say. Also sit back and watch the guys in your school who have skills with girls, see what they do, study them and emulate them. And if you see a pretty girl just tell her you think she is pretty and leave it at that, she will love hearing that. At your age girls are scared and insecure too, it goes with being young. And for the girl you told was pretty every time you see her smile at her, strike up conversations with her.

Hang out with guys and go to malls to meet girls, when I was a teen a long time ago my friends an I used to meet guys in malls, guys not even from our school. The flirting was so much fun, we loved when the guys would flirt with us, we'd smile, walk away and the guys would follow us, those were such fun times!! I don't know if teens do that now, but that was fun and it made guys learn how to approach girls, flirt, use lines. I feel sorry for kids who meet other kids online, there is nothing like face to face first time meetings, online is so blah. online it is nothing like say going to a mall, or a park and finding someone you find appealing and interacting. online people are fake and when chatting even that's fake, people can write something, not like it and delete it, in person whatever you say is out there, no erasing it.

but believe me many teens feel like you do, the teenage years can be some of the worst years of your life.

If you feel like killing yourself please tell your parents and they will get you the help you need.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help, any advice? - 787 - 03-30-2014, 07:41 AM
[] - Acetek - 03-30-2014, 07:42 AM
[] - A DRAGON - 03-30-2014, 07:54 AM
[] - Chris Ancor - 03-30-2014, 08:01 AM
[] - Alikat - 03-30-2014, 08:16 AM
[] - Straightshooter3 - 03-30-2014, 08:30 AM
[] - Glenn & Brenda - 03-30-2014, 08:45 AM
[] - ArmageddonOutahere - 03-30-2014, 08:57 AM
[] - Vanessa - 03-30-2014 09:10 AM