This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the difference between these three? Have any tips for international student to become Canadian?
03-31-2014, 05:45 AM
What is the difference between these three? Have any tips for international student to become Canadian?
I want to have a degree in accounting as I believe it is the most wanted jobs now in the market. However, I wonder if it continues to be like that after I graduated or else? As I research, I find out there are many degree regarding business with difference name? Can anybody help to understand the difference between the three and what is the benefits accompany each?

Bachelor of Applied Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Commerce

By the way, I am an international student who is long to become a Canadian citizen. As you may know that tuition of international student is ridiculously three time more expensive than of native students. Here is my plan, I will go to college (NAIT at Edmonton, Alberta) get a degree in accounting (this job is hot!) and the school guarantee job for graduated student. Also, NAIT allows student to practice in year 2, so I guess by the time I finish college, I can apply for Canadian citizenship or I have to work for another one year? Than if I become Canadian citizenship, I will go to university to get a university degree. Also, as I research, I know that the Canadian government only accept 15,000 applicants a years. Do you have any tips to guarantee your application? And do you know how long does it take to compete your application? Under what occasions your application will be rejected?

By the way, do I have any other way than this? I have just find out this on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/p.../study.asp

Working after graduation

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows you to gain valuable Canadian work experience after you have completed your studies in Canada. This can help you apply to become a permanent resident of Canada.

To qualify, you must have graduated from a public or private institution that grants degrees recognized by the province or territory. These institutions may include a university, college or CEGEP.

Work permits under this program are valid for the length of your study program, up to a maximum of three years. For example, if you graduate from a four-year degree program, you could be eligible for a three-year work permit. If you graduate from an eight-month certificate program, you would be eligible for a work permit that is valid for eight months.

You must apply for a post-graduation work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation from your educational institution that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program.

With this permit, you can work in any occupation and change employers anytime you wish.

=> by this, meaning that you will allow to work after you graduation regardless it is not certain that any employees will hire you at that time? And you can apply even though you are unemployed at that time?

Please help me on this

Thank you for your time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is the difference between these three? Have any tips for international student to become Canadian? - Alice - 03-31-2014 05:45 AM
[] - Maxi - 03-31-2014, 05:57 AM
[] - ibu guru - 03-31-2014, 06:04 AM
[] - Comicbook Reader - 03-31-2014, 06:07 AM
[] - Rona Lachat - 03-31-2014, 06:09 AM