This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why wouldnt this person forgive me?
03-31-2014, 05:52 AM

Well there are easy answers here and difficult answers here. Some of which could be taken the wrong way so I guess you either take this as a professional talk or you get mad.

This is the deal...forget the "psychic" while I do believe that certain people hold a bit of an edge on sixth sense type stuff it is more commonly a over exaggerated "good" guessing technique discovered through live experience. You over reacting was just flat out that, an over reaction which you obviously know and have admitted to yourself and him. GOOD FOR YOU, most people do not even have the guts to do that these days so you are a step ahead of the game if it was sincere. He is not contacting you or letting you get through to him because you really cut him deep with no warning and he is confused and basically respecting your decision so as not to upset you, at the same time you have shown him that you are sorry and wan to talk again he still has a fear that you will just do it again. NOW while you should have maintained control here and you didn't don't let it eat you. We are all human and prone to error, it happens. Try not to focus on anything that you did for him because it makes you seem like he should be wanting you back, which maybe true but you still hurt him. He has feeling too, and now you need to let those feelings heal. There is no saying he hasn't forgiven you and you just need to be comfortable with the fact that you have forgiven him. He will get a hold of you after he feels right with the situation but do not push it. If he really loved you and you shared a deep emotional bond this is not the end UNLESS you really are not giving the full story and something else way worse happened. Just give it time and do not force it. All will be right and you will hear from him.

Life and Relationship Coach
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Laura - 03-31-2014, 05:49 AM
[] - Dustin - 03-31-2014 05:52 AM