This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dreams of a girl I've know since 10th grade. I always have this nostalgia. A longing of loving her?
03-31-2014, 07:41 AM
Dreams of a girl I've know since 10th grade. I always have this nostalgia. A longing of loving her?
In waking life, We have only met a few times in person, Always in groups have we hung out w/ mutual friends. I feel close to her, but I don't ever get the feeling that she might be too. We speak on twitter from time to time, I always do to check up on her. We have never hung out by just ourselves. honestly, i just have a twitter for her, it's the only way I can contact her.

Every month, In these dreams, I always feel a longing, like I've known her for an eternity. I want to make her laugh, protect her, care for her.

No other person makes me feel this way. I know I feel this way.

I haven't seen her in two years and just asked her last week if she wants to hangout, she said she'll see if she can. Having done this is provoking my thoughts. I don't know, Bizarre putting this up on yahoo, seeing I can get advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dreams of a girl I've know since 10th grade. I always have this nostalgia. A longing of loving her? - Daniel - 03-31-2014 07:41 AM
[] - Mimi - 03-31-2014, 07:51 AM
[] - pygonza - 03-31-2014, 08:07 AM