This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does everyone do this to me? what shall i do now :(?
04-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Why does everyone do this to me? what shall i do now :(?
My bf of 3 and a half yrs just disappeared on me saying never to ring him again and leave him alone, he's got some family problems. 2 days later he made a facebook page messaging and liking other girls pictures, and it kills me to see that because the girls are much more good looking than me, My ex left me for my best mate and they are getting married this year Sad Why do people always leave me for other good looking woman, it really isnt nice. I am severely depressed, whenever I eat something I puke it back up, and when I do sleep all I dream about is him and other girls togeather. I give my all in relationships I be so loyal faithful and giving and caring. This is going to be the worst year of my life I can feel it, I love him sooo deeply and it kills me to see him flirting with other girls

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why does everyone do this to me? what shall i do now :(? - Zara - 04-01-2014 12:13 AM
[] - ThtJonasGal - 04-01-2014, 12:29 AM
[] - Pink Freud - 04-01-2014, 12:36 AM