This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over someone?
04-01-2014, 02:29 PM

So the one thing I got from all of that is you dated a guy who is a player and now you are pregnant. Joe has done you wrong. Sam has done you wrong. And now you are erasing the only proof that you ever had that your did not cheat on Joe as Sam said that you did? That is stupid and selfish and murderous. You want Joe to believe you and feel like a schmuck? Have the baby who will look just like Joe and has Joe's DNA ring the doorbell and when Joe comes to the door drop the baby off with a box of diapers, some wipes and a tub of formula and some baby bottles with the words "congratulations you are now a father". And walk away. That will cramp Joe's style for sure. Here is what I don't get. If you know that abortion is wrong, why go through with it? If you know that it is wrong it will haunt you. If you aren't ready for a baby leave the baby with Joe. Nothing says that men can't be single father's. It is not child abandonment if you leave the child with the father. But Abortion is murder. Pretty soon if you go through with this abortion you will be getting over something much weightier than a broken heart you received from a player. So give birth this way the only problem you will have is a broken heart and Joe well. He will be getting just a part of what he deserves. Though I would say it is the better part.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get over someone? - Katherine - 04-01-2014, 01:59 PM
[] - atlsou - 04-01-2014, 02:11 PM
[] - Brandon - 04-01-2014, 02:26 PM
[] - Rachael - 04-01-2014 02:29 PM