This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I checked my on/off BF's facebook. I suspected he cheated and I was proven right. Was I right to do it?
04-01-2014, 11:58 PM

1. Your relationship is not a secret because of his divorce. It's a secret so he can cheat, and so he doesn't have to explain his "relationship" with you; he doesn't want to be labeled as gay.

2. Yes, you were right to do what you did. You listened to your instinct and you were dead-on. You don't have to tell him what you did - in fact, don't. He'll just try to turn it around on you (how dare you go through my personal message?!) and frustrate you, which is exactly what he'd want to do.

3. TELL him that you know what he did. Throw out a couple of names and when he asks how you found out tell him that you have your sources, and that he is a foul, disgusting, lying human being that better not EVER contact you again, then hang the hell up.

4. Do NOT listen to his lies. Everything he says = LIE!

And don't ever tell him any of your feelings again. He doesn't deserve them, even if a big part of you wants him to know the pain he's caused you. A player like him will be FAR more hurt if he thinks you dropped his ass like a hot potato and instantly moved on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tee - 04-01-2014, 11:32 PM
[] - Nicole - 04-01-2014, 11:48 PM
[] - Cmp874 - 04-01-2014, 11:51 PM
[] - Juniper - 04-01-2014 11:58 PM