This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A girl was hitting on me on facebook.....do u think it was a fake account ?
04-02-2014, 08:33 AM
A girl was hitting on me on facebook.....do u think it was a fake account ?
ok so a girl name rosalina minda send me friend request.i asked do i know her.she said no. she asked me,if i was single.i said yes ,then she said was i waiting for her. i said ," -_- idk" .i checked her profile she was from nagpur ,India.she had like 3-4 pics of her:she was cute ,they look of the same girl.i was from bhubaneswar,orissa.she said she wants to meet me.i thought something is fishy ,how can a girl be so straight forward and ask a guy like that.other reason ,i m super shy,never talked to a girl in school or college if i'm alone (if i m with a friend then its ok),never looked in eye. i thought may be it is my friend(guy) from silicon ,fooling me in fake girl account. so u told i wanted to be friend first.she told me i was a nice guy. then we talked normally blah blah hobbies,etc etc. after someweeks ,she asked am i ready to her now.i was like " :i why does a nice looking girl wants to date me,that is super fishyyy". i asked my best friend "should i go meet her". he said "it is a trap ".what do u think?? ?? i'm 23 years old, i alwayz keep my own profile pic :/
thnx guyz ,u saved me big time ,i 'm going to block her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A girl was hitting on me on facebook.....do u think it was a fake account ? - Dipu Cena - 04-02-2014 08:33 AM
[] - Cold Winter Night - 04-02-2014, 08:39 AM
[] - Aye - 04-02-2014, 08:54 AM
[] - rajiv - 04-02-2014, 08:57 AM
[] - SRS - 04-02-2014, 09:00 AM