This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I become friends with them again?!???.?
04-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Should I become friends with them again?!???.?
Ok to make this short I'm a sophomore I'm 15 and in middle school I had these three best friends that I'm not friends with anymore so this is a timeline of what happened...their names are Amanda Nicole and becca
- 8 th grade graduation everybodys friends
-high school....September I hear their talking ish about me
-October rumors are spreading to everyone even people I don't know I'm isolated at this point no friends at all stuff like I'm jelouse of Amanda and blah blah
- December Amanda and Nicole are whispering after school about me and Nicole asks why I'm their and I say for dance their on the volleyball team.....but why are they asking if we aren't friends
- march I delete them all off fb ....but within the same hour they request me back except Amanda
- July Nicole wishes me a happy bday on fb and says she loves me ....weird?
This year.......:
-September I have classes with Nicole and we only talked like twice this whole year
-Nicole bragged about her sweet 16 nd showed me her dress and said I was invited
I did not get an invite but every time I see all of them they stare at me like why?

Any tips on me being more social in my neighborhood I don't know how to socialize vie been there for like two yrs but have no friends plz help Sad
She lied and said I was invited but I'm not like what was the point and she always copies the way I dresss and stufff

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I become friends with them again?!???.? - 660 - 04-02-2014 03:19 PM
[] - Aly - 04-02-2014, 03:21 PM
[] - Komila singh - 04-02-2014, 03:34 PM