This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Extreme Depression over something i did.?
04-03-2014, 08:52 PM

It sounds like a Catfish episode just waiting to happen. Just be lucky the whole nation hasn't witnessed your lie!
Hopefully you are aware now the damage that fake profiles can do. When you are talking to someone you think is someone else it can be exceptionally traumatic. It can even feel like a bearevement and scar someone for life. I'm not surprised she's had to see a doctor.
Although was it not apparant to her that you were a girl when you were talking on the phone every night?
I doubt that she will ever be friends with you again, but unfortunately, that's just the consequences you have to face. Sometimes, the only thing you can do is accept the consequences of your actions and learn to forgive yourself.
You need to focus on yourself. Build your self esteem. Perhaps talk to a therapist about your depression. Make a fresh start. Find a job. Do things you enjoy, and try new things! Take part in social activities or events to make new friends. You may have lost this one friend, but you can learn a lesson from this and let it make you a better person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Helen - 04-03-2014 08:52 PM