This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Help Me I Think My Mum Is Pregnant.?
04-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Please Help Me I Think My Mum Is Pregnant.?
okay so i just went to the toilet and since july i have been thinking my mum and her friend husband is having an affair because my mum friend and her husband marriage have been falling apart but i don't know if they are or not but they were feeling guilty around me and each time my mum friend has kind of a feeling they are having an affair because he has cheated on her once. Then today i went to the toilet and i opened the toilet set and in the toilet i found light bleeding on some toilet tissue. My sister and me we are on our periods but it can't of been me because 1 i just been to the toilet and 2 my sister has been out since 9:30 and me and my sister have finished our periods for this month so it couldn't of been me or my sister. Then now i just looked in my mum facebook account and i think he has sent her flirty messages like hey love happy new year. Now i think my mum is pregnant because i saw light bleeding in the toilet and i don't know what to do please help me.
She has been a lot tired lately and little bit moody towards me and my sister then when i went to the toilet and i didn't even pull my skirt down i saw light blood in the toilet. me and my sister have finished our periods for this month but i think it has got to be my mum and i honestly do think she is pregnant. Some Help me please. Thanks For Answering. Emily.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please Help Me I Think My Mum Is Pregnant.? - Emily - 04-03-2014 10:16 PM
[] - blackgrumpycat - 04-03-2014, 10:30 PM
[] - Courtney - 04-03-2014, 10:34 PM
[] - Davies - 04-03-2014, 10:37 PM
[] - belle - 04-03-2014, 10:48 PM
[] - helene - 04-03-2014, 10:57 PM