This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked a girl out too soon, I don't want to leave things awkward.?
10-15-2012, 08:30 PM

I read your entire post and there two things I noticed reoccurring. One is that you little friend keeps telling you that she just wants to be friends. The other is that you keep ignoring what she is telling you.

It is apparent to me that you are very enamored with this young woman. That is understandable. The problem is that you are interpreting the least little thing as some sort of signal from her. She's just being nice.

You have placed much too much significance on these things and then pursue the relationship thing again. She tells you she just wants to be friends. Then the cycle repeats. You should do one of two things. Either treat her as ( not like! ) a friend or leave her alone.

You seem to think she is playing some sort of game with you. The truth is that whether you realize it or not, you are the one that is playing the game.

As for your inability to tell if you are annoying someone or not, well I don't know if annoying is the right word. When someone tells you something over and over and you ignore it, that's just plain selfish and rude.

Life is not a game of inches. You need to stop over analyzing ever little thing and assigning meaning to things beyond what they actually are. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that she's still communicating with you. Keep it up and she probably won't be for much longer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - David B - 10-15-2012 08:30 PM