This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HAVING A HARD TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND BEING FRIENDS WITH HIS EX?
10-15-2012, 08:30 PM

You start your statement with this, "My boyfriend and I have known each other for 10 years." You also say that this boyfriend lived with this other woman for six years. It is obvious with simple math that he was friends with you WHILE LIVING WITH THE OTHER WOMAN. Right? Was she jealous of you when they were living together? What I see about this man is a loser dude that enjoys the company of any woman that likes him back. He is using you as a meal ticket. Sorry, you took in a charity case, a stray dog looking for a home, a huge loser. And yet, you seem unclear as to what is happening in YOUR relationship and you focus on him contacting this other woman? Hon, you have been duped by our own emotions. You must have seen this guy's behavior in the past ten years and I do wonder as to what you are attracted about him? This is not about him. This is about you and your lack of contact with your reality. He needs to go. He is using you and he is not interested in your nor there anything solid about his character. HE IS A BUM AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR TAKING HIM IN. Sorry, but I need to throw you an an electronic bucketful of iced water!!!!!!!!!!! Kick his ass out. He can go back to this other loser woman what wants him back. Good riddance! Today, please. Today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Matt - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM
[] - Ramon C - 10-15-2012 08:30 PM
[] - Its me - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM
[] - Chanel - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM
[] - Premio - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM