This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HAVING A HARD TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND BEING FRIENDS WITH HIS EX?
10-15-2012, 08:30 PM

Your gut feeling is correct and now brace yourself because you need to hear some tough love.

You sound like a wonderful person who has greatly demeaned herself into thinking that this sort of situation was ok for a while. Deep in your heart you know that it's not ok at all and that is why you felt the need to post this on here. You should NOT be paying for his lifestyle. Yes he is being shady, selfish, lazy and inconsiderate. Yes you are being a doormat. Yes you do need to get some self respect. You need to tell him to move out. No I don't blame you because we've all been in a situation where we realize that we are worth MUCH MORE and then find the strength to walk away.

You're paying for everything, he is freeloading off of you all day while out doing God knows what with his ex, they probably laugh at you. What this says is that you deserve much more than that. A lot of times we think that when a certain guy doesn't treat us with love and respect that it means no one will- this is SO untrue. There are good people in the world with lots to offer you: faithfulness, kindest, respect, security and financial help. He knows you're a doormat and is treating you like one.

Be brave. I hope you take the tough love to heart and know that it came from the kindest place. Personally, I need to hear the brutal truth in order to snap myself out of denial. Much love.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Matt - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM
[] - Ramon C - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM
[] - Its me - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM
[] - Chanel - 10-15-2012 08:30 PM
[] - Premio - 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM