This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my email adress might have been hack and someone is messing with phone?
04-04-2014, 02:44 PM
I think my email adress might have been hack and someone is messing with phone?
The day before yeterday I met the girl on facebook who said she wanted to talk and I should send her my email address at first I have such suspiciuos that it was a scamer but becuse I didn't think I had nothing valiable in my email I just gave her, forgetting that my email address is connect to my phone and everything, every social site I have including my ebay account, my paypal which by the way I didn't have any mony in, so yesterday morning I woke up to my phone which by the way is a blackberry 9700 saying error 200 so I went on youtube and learned out to fix it but I lost everything in my phone, just now I woke up and I saw on my phone error and a different number on it but becuase I I just woke I didn't even looked good I thought it was the same thing but when I press the reset button it came on when I was repairing my phone with error 200 they told me that once I have seen this error my phone would have to go through the same process again but instead it just turned on that's why I think it may have been another error number but anyways my phone turned on and my files are scatter over the place and I organize them before I went to bed

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think my email adress might have been hack and someone is messing with phone? - Shaquille - 04-04-2014 02:44 PM
[] - Elizabeth - 04-04-2014, 02:56 PM
[] - Nicholas - 04-04-2014, 03:11 PM
[] - EricDeHacker - 04-04-2014, 03:15 PM