This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People talk Bad about MICHAEL JACKSON....and i cant Stand more???
04-05-2014, 12:55 AM

He had a disease. People hate difference. He lost his childhood to being in a band. People take advantage of people, and did that to him. He sought to get his childhood back, getting awesome stuff, that even I would want. (Why wouldnt you want a merry go round!?) He was soft spoken, and from an early time was a popularized broken soul. He got plastic surgery, because he wanted to look like the white dude he now was, taking the black features. Of course, like anything you can get addicted to, plastic surgery is one.

His handicaps gave him strength, and I wouldn't doubt why you would say he is an inspiration. Because he was! A man from an early age, with amazing talent, despite the pain and suffering through his life, managed to revolutionize the largest genre in current music! Like elvis, the king of rock/roll, bob marley, king of reggae, he will always be the king of pop. He was a great man.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ducky - 04-05-2014, 12:40 AM
[] - martha - 04-05-2014 12:55 AM
[] - harper - 04-05-2014, 01:01 AM
[] - arya237 - 04-05-2014, 01:13 AM