This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get my ex boyfriend back? please help me!?
04-05-2014, 03:00 AM

You are both WAY too old for this. Pretending to be someone else on Facebook is deceitful and honestly, really childish. No matter what your intentions were. Instead of talking to him face to face like an adult, you chose to do something immature. If he knew about the fake Facebook account, do you think he'd want you back? You need to reflect on how you're acting.

If he has issues with his dad and feeling like people are more fortunate/financially better off than him, that's a personal issue he needs to hash out by himself. There's nothing you can do about it. And at 24, he should have his priorities in order and get that chip off his shoulder.

If it's been 3 months, you need to move on. Stop being hung up on this guy, he has issues he needs to sort out before he can stop feeling resentment for people. And you need to stop pining after him. You may be hurting, but you really need to start believing that you will be okay without him, because you will be. I guarantee it.

But resorting to making a fake persona is too much, and trying to win him back is too much. Whatever went wrong probably wasn't your fault, but if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Shelly - 04-05-2014, 02:56 AM
[] - Jay B - 04-05-2014 03:00 AM