This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend likes girls pictures on Instagram?
04-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Boyfriend likes girls pictures on Instagram?
I've been dating my boyfriend for just about a year though. We've both made it really clear that we're looking for a serious relationship that comes with commitment. We both didn't want to hold a relationship for the hell of it, so since the beginning I've been holding our relationship to a very high standard, but for the most part(besides the occasional arguments) everything has been pretty great.

I figured out, however, that my boyfriend likes girls pictures on instagram. These pictures aren't dirty or naughty, just girls taking "selfies" or mirror pictures. Girls that I can admit are attractive. This sort of unsettled me... I guess it's not necessarily the fact that he finds other girls attractive, because every guy finds other girls attractive, but the fact that he feels the need to publicize it by hitting the like button.

I asked him conversationally while hanging out what he thought about liking people's pictures on social media websites when someone's in a relationship. He told me that he's against it unless the person is liking a friend's picture. I realized that a couple of the pictures are girls that I know and know that he's friends with, although some of them are girls I don't know.

The problem is, I'd address him about knowing, but I don't actually have my own instagram. I figured this out by a mix of snooping a friend bringing it up. I feel like telling him I know would spark insane confusion because he knows I don't have an account, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable. Should I even feel uncomfortable in the first place or am I being too jealous?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Boyfriend likes girls pictures on Instagram? - amanda! (: - 04-05-2014 03:52 PM
[] - DENIS - 04-05-2014, 04:05 PM
[] - Joshua - 04-05-2014, 04:18 PM
[] - me - 04-05-2014, 04:34 PM
[] - Coach - 04-05-2014, 04:43 PM
[] - Bobby - 04-05-2014, 04:53 PM
[] - Brian - 04-05-2014, 05:03 PM