This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend likes girls pictures on Instagram?
04-05-2014, 05:03 PM

Social media is pure evil. People's lives get ruined daily by it yet the general public is too ignorant to stop using it. The one thing you failed to see is that he lied directly to your face. That alone should tell you where your relationship with him is heading and hopefully you don't have that much invested with him (like living together) where it's not too late to easily bail out.

He has an addiction problem and needs help, unfortunately he neither desires this from you nor does he want help. Such an addiction will destroy you if you carry on with him further. You'll eventually find that it'll be you working to keep the relationship together and he'll do little to nothing.

It won't be an easy thing to do since you're putting a lot of hope into him but by posting your question I think you know it's the best thing to do.

In regard to your snooping, you don't have trust in the relationship. If you did you wouldn't have snooped. This is just another added fact that you need to set him free. It won't be easy but I think you know you need to consider this option.

Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - DENIS - 04-05-2014, 04:05 PM
[] - Joshua - 04-05-2014, 04:18 PM
[] - me - 04-05-2014, 04:34 PM
[] - Coach - 04-05-2014, 04:43 PM
[] - Bobby - 04-05-2014, 04:53 PM
[] - Brian - 04-05-2014 05:03 PM