This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i cry everyday because my best friend/boy friend committed suicide and everything aches. how to die in sleep?
04-06-2014, 11:46 PM

Six weeks is hardly an adequate mourning period. I'm so sorry you're in pain but grieving is a process. A natural although agonizing process and there is no way around it and no way to rush through it any more than there is a way around childbirth. It has to take its course. That means tears.and lots of them. Whoever tells you don't do it isn't doing you any favors. It's perfectly normal for you to still be crying and its bete for you top cry and grieve now that deals it and have it come back to bite you later. This is going to take time and I'm so sorry.

But you see how much pain you ate in since his death? Why why why would you then go put your loved ones through this pain? I know it feels like you can't take the pain. But maybe what you need is to stop battling the pain and just express it. Show yourself to go through it and there will be another side.not soon, but it will happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Button - 04-06-2014, 11:05 PM
[] - Jake - 04-06-2014, 11:12 PM
[] - madi - 04-06-2014, 11:24 PM
[] - Lee - 04-06-2014, 11:32 PM
[] - tweedledee - 04-06-2014 11:46 PM
[] - 368 - 04-06-2014, 11:51 PM