This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this something I should be worried about?
04-07-2014, 01:23 AM

This is hard for you. I bet you are thinking about it all the time. You need to understand that this is not a healthy relationship for you and it could potentially really mess you up. I was in a similar situation when I was at school and it made me insecure for a long time.

This might be hard to hear......I'm sorry.

I don't think this girl knows what she wants. I think she loves the attention from boys and she's not committed to you. If she was she wouldn't be lying to you and she certainly wouldn't be going off with another boy and having friendly emails to someone else. I think she wanted you to potentially see the conversation on FB with the other guy so you would feel jealous and she would feel powerful. I think she does care about you, but I think she loves attention and wants to keep her options open.

You need to talk to her about it. She gave you access to her FB account and you were suspicious. To be honest you are better to either confront her and end it or just end it. I know you won't want to end it but this is not a healthy relationship. Chances are, if you take control and are strong and end it, or at least make the girl know that you don't trust her, she might change her attitude. Girls can be funny when their not in control and it might make her feel insecure at losing you. YOU need to be in control. This will send you crazy.

Be strong and confront her. You deserve better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Deanna - 04-07-2014, 12:38 AM
[] - ZOKOSO - 04-07-2014, 12:53 AM
[] - Marissa - 04-07-2014, 01:02 AM
[] - 327 - 04-07-2014, 01:10 AM
[] - Bloomer - 04-07-2014 01:23 AM
[] - rozen - 04-07-2014, 01:27 AM