This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm very depressed. I need you to help me?
04-07-2014, 05:55 AM
I'm very depressed. I need you to help me?
Hi. I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm in high school. I have only about four friends who are very close to me. Two of them are in my math class, and the other two are in my history class. History is period 5 and math is period 6. I did very bad in math this past year, but am showing improvement. My Assistant principal said he is switching me to double block math- periods 5 and 6. Guess what? I'm going to lose all my friends by switching and never see them as we have 6,000 students in our high school. I also don't have a phone and no twitter, facebook, etc (as I fear of getting judged). I've talked to my assistant principal and begged him not to switch me but NOTHING helps. I don't talk to therapists and my parents laugh at me when I tell them I'm insecure.

I'm already insecure about my appearance, and that made me depressed. My friends were like medication for that. Without them, I'll die.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm very depressed. I need you to help me? - Anastasiya - 04-07-2014 05:55 AM
[] - jackie - 04-07-2014, 06:02 AM
[] - Onlooker - 04-07-2014, 06:16 AM
[] - Misaki Mei - 04-07-2014, 06:28 AM
[] - DeAnne - 04-07-2014, 06:40 AM