This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to be different?
04-08-2014, 02:33 AM

If you're the same lily that just commented on my post, I can tell you are young. Between 10 and 13 maybe.. If you are uncomfortable in your own skin, you don't have to be like everyone around you if you dont want to.. Theres a story someone told me once about the horse and the bird. The bird and the horse were friends, they were different from each other. The bird thought it was so cool to be able to ney like the horse and worked on trying to sound like the horse, until he succeeded. The bird stayed like the horse for a long time, and one day he felt lost and indifferent, and wanted to have that beautiful song he use to sing come from his mouth once more, and he couldn't figure out how he ever even sang to begin with, he had forgotten how to be the bird he was born to be. If you dont want to wear skinny jeans, dont wear skinny jeans.. come up with your own style and rock it. Be the best you that you can be.. btw I love horses too Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want to be different? - Lily - 04-08-2014, 02:00 AM
[] - Ahmad - 04-08-2014, 02:12 AM
[] - Zach - 04-08-2014, 02:25 AM
[] - Stevie - 04-08-2014 02:33 AM
[] - Tabitha - 04-08-2014, 02:49 AM
[] - Rasha - 04-08-2014, 02:51 AM