This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl rejected me twice... I can't get over her...?
04-08-2014, 03:56 AM

My guy asked me out twice too..even tho I had a crush onhim back, I said no to the first one, so I didnt seem to easy. Then the second time he asked me out, and he seemed more interested in me than I was in him, he asked me out the second time, but still my answer was no. I was afraid he was going to move fast and I was nervouse for a first relationship.(plus It was thro text) so I simply replied &quot;Im sorry, But Im not ready for a relationship.&quot; Then after that, we grew apart from each other. But he would still be right next to me, just less clingy. Then one day he asked me out in person. (Which takes alot of courage because hes a shy guy) I finally said yes. I thought he was over me but appearently he wasnt. Maybe shes going through what I went thro. Maybe she does like u, but is shy to do anything about it. She may say no when she really means yes. Good luck Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jonathan - 04-08-2014, 03:46 AM
[] - Angel - 04-08-2014, 03:48 AM
[] - Sophie Kim - 04-08-2014 03:56 AM